Diabetic Friendly – Gluten Free – Vegan
Warm and Hearty With a Sweet Taste of Autumn Any Time of the Year.
Note: 477 Calories with only 36g Carbs
(Calories mostly due to vegetable fat from Almond Flour and Oil.)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup Splenda® Granulated Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 medium apples, peeled, sliced, and coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, Stevia, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in oil and vanilla.
- Place apples in a 2-3 quart glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle topping over the apples. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes on low rack.
- When apples are soft and bubbly, remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes to crisp.