Diabetic Friendly – Gluten Free
Almost Too Good and Only 53 Calories per 18 Ounce Portion. So good I have it for Dessert and sometimes as a Treat!
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup of strong cold coffee
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Sugar free sweetener (white stevia powder, liquid vanilla stevia drops, Splenda, or your favorite)
- 2-3 drops peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons fat free whipped topping (garnish)
- 1 tablespoon sugar free caramel sauce (garnish)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in the canister of a blender and blend until smooth and combined, less than 1 minute. Taste, and if necessary, adjust with a splash more coffee, milk, dash of sweetener, or a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with whipped topping and caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
Note: For plain Caramel Frappuccino substitute vanilla extract for the peppermint extract.
Tip – If only serving one, freeze second portion in a freezer-safe mug. When desired partially thaw about 25 minutes at room temp or about 1 minute in the microwave, garnish, and enjoy!