Diabetic Friendly – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Vegan
Sliced thick and serve warm with a dollop of whip topping!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 65 minutes
- 2 Flax Eggs (Directions below)
- 3 very ripe medium bananas
- ¾ cup Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend*
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup frozen Cool Whip Lite®, thawed
* I recommend either Bob’s Red Mill® 1 to 1 Baking Flour® or Betty Crocker® All Purpose Rice Flour Blend if you do not make your own blend.
Make Flax Eggs (mix 1 tbs ground flax with 2 ½ tbs water for each egg equivalent) and refrigerate 15 minutes to 24 hours. [For this recipe: 2 tbs ground flax seed with 5 tbs water.]
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Mash Bananas, add sugar and combine.
- Add flax eggs, oil and vanilla to banana-sugar mix and combine. Do not over mix.
- Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl, then slowly stir into mixture. Do not beat.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in 9 ½ x 4 ½ loaf pan, or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
Serve warm topped with whipped topping.