Diabetic Friendly – Gluten Free
A Delicious Dessert or Excellent Side Dish
- 6 Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated* or equal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
* I used SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350
- Wash apples and core using an apple corer. Place in a 9X13-inch baking pan.
- Mix together Granulated Sweetener and cinnamon. Fill each apple with the mixture and then top each apple with a small dot of margarine. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven 45 to 50 minutes or until slightly soft.