Diabetic Friendly – Gluten Free
Real Showstoppers on the Dessert Tray!
Prep Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 4 hours 45 minutes
1 1/2 cups Cinnamon Chex™ or Chocolate Chex™ cereal, crushed to 1 cup
2 tablespoons Splenda® Granulated Sweetener
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 package (8 oz) low-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
1/3 cup Splenda® Granulated Sweetener
2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free strawberry yogurt
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 cups fresh berries (such as sliced strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries) or frozen berry mix.
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 300ºF. Line 12 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press about 1 tablespoon crust mixture into bottom of each lined muffin cup.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add 1/3 cup Splenda® and the egg. Beat on medium speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Add yogurt and cornstarch. Beat on low speed until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are firm and center is jiggly. Turn off oven; cool in oven 30 minutes with door closed. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours. Remove from muffin pans.
- Top cheesecakes with fresh fruit. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth. Drizzle over fruit.