• Cooking Spray
4 cups (1 quart) strawberries, sliced
2 tablespoons Splenda® Granulated Sweetener
2 1/3 cups Bisquick® Gluten Free mix
¼ cup trans-fat free margarine
¾ cup skim milk
¾ cup Egg Beaters® egg substitute
½ teaspoon vanilla
8 teaspoons Splenda® Sugar Blend
1 cup fat-free Cool Whip®
1. Pre heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
2. In small bowl, combine strawberries and Splenda®, set aside.
3. In medium bowl, cut in margarine into the Bisquick® Gluten Free mix with pastry blender or fork. Stir in milk, Egg Beaters® and vanilla. Drop 8 spoonful’s onto prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the top of each biscuit with 1 teaspoon Splenda® Sugar Blend.
4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Set aside to cool 5 minutes.
5. Cut the shortcakes in half, cover lower half with ½ cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons fat free cool whip, then cover with top half of biscuit.